Thursday 20 October 2011

When on the verge of committing suicide

Can you imagine like suddenly, somebody you knew tried to commit suicide. I couldn't. But it happened.

A neighbour of mine has just broken up with her boyfriend not too long ago. While her family went out of town for the weekend, she stayed back due to work and maybe she thought she could handle the heartbreak. There was one night when I saw her ex-bf entering her house so I thought they have reconciled or something like that. I didn't see when the ex-bf left though.

And then next day my neighbours return from their trip, ahead of schedule. We were wondering about that too.

Then just yesterday, we heard that the poor girl had attempted suicide the night I saw her ex-bf entering her house! I mean, we didn't even know! The poor girl swallowed all kinds of pills in her house, including Chinese herbs. But the funny thing is, she met up a friend after doing so and probably confessed what she has done and thus lead to her being admitted to the hospital and her family's urgent return.

...

I mean, girls..when you are thinking of committing suicide over a heartbreak like this, think again! Consider your parents, your family, your friends who still care about you. Your parents who had raised you up, who labor to put food on the table, who looked after your well-being, who made sure you obtain the best education. Compare their labor of 20 odd years and the super short period of time dating your lousy ex-bf.


That guy, does-not-deserve-you-to-die-for-him.


Dear, if people can overcome a terrible divorce or surviving after their partner's death, then it is not impossible to overcome this.

There are so much more to life than to be stuck with someone who doesn't appreciate you.

Keep yourself busy, find new hobbies and maybe go for a holiday. Time will heal, my dear! And who knows, someone better is on his way.

(picture source: Facebook)

0 comments:

Blogged.my

Total Pageviews

 
;